Our Prophet’s Great Attachment to His Birth Religion
01 May, 2007
- Our great prophet picked something from every great religion so that all practicing Muslims can get blessings from every major God. Since he himself was a born idols praying Hindu/pagan, needless to say that Hinduism was closest to his heart. That is the reason he chose Hindu Moon God Allah as Islamic deity and moon as as the universal Islamic symbol.
- "Hindus have been referring their Deity moon goddess Durga as “Allah” in Sankrit in their chants since early period of Hinduism”; Ref: Kaaba a Hindu temple
- He also chose Hindu God Lord Siva’s temple “Kaaba” (built by King Vikramaditya* for Moon God Siva) as Islam’s holiest place and required all Muslims to pray and bow towards it. In addition he picked Hindu pilgrimage Haj as the highest form of worship and the only worship which washes all the sins away. He made black stone (Hajar Aswad ,the symbolic lingum (private part ) of Lord Siva , which was made a part of Siva temple Kabah by King Vikramaditya), as the most revered stone of of Islam , to be touched and kissed by all pilgrims.
- King Vikramaditya inscription was found in the Kaaba in Mecca proving beyond doubt that the Arabian Peninsula formed a part of his Indian Empire and that he, who highly revered Lord Siva, built the Siva temple called Kabah.. The text of the crucial Vikramaditya inscription, found inscribed on a gold dish hung inside the Kaaba shrine in Mecca, is found recorded on page 315 of a volume known as ‘Sayar-ul-Okul’ treasured in the Makhtab-e-Sultania library in Istanbul, Turkey. Rendered in free English the inscription says: "Fortunate are those who were born (and lived) during king Vikram’s reign. He was a noble, generous dutiful ruler, devoted to the welfare of his subjects. But at that time we Arabs, oblivious of God, were lost in sensual pleasures. Plotting and torture were rampant. The darkness of ignorance had enveloped our country. Like the lamb struggling for her life in the cruel paws of a wolf we Arabs were caught up in ignorance. The entire country was enveloped in a darkness so intense as on a new moon night. But the present dawn and pleasant sunshine of education is the result of the favour of the noble king Vikramaditya whose benevolent supervision did not lose sight of us- foreigners as we were. He spread his sacred religion amongst us and sent scholars whose brilliance shone like that of the sun from his country to ours. These scholars and preceptors through whose benevolence we were once again made cognizant of the presence of God, introduced to His sacred existence and put on the road of Truth, had come to our country to preach their religion and impart education at king Vikramaditya’s behest."
Many Kabah stones have Sanskrit words inscribed from pagan days, however the black curtain covers these inscriptions.
The hajar-e-Aswad is an oval black stone , about seven inches in
diameter 2 feet 6 inches long in the shape of a male private part.
Kissing and praying to this stone representing Lord Siva’s lingum is
for libido and fertility . It was the practice of arab pagans
including Prophet Mo to kiss Hajar-e-Aswad, and pray for shakti (hindi
word for strength) to men’s sexual strength and women’s fertility.
Sahih Bukhari ,page 396, No. 808
`Umar (May Allah be pleased with him) came near the Black Stone and kissed it and said, " Had I not seen Allah's Messenger (Peace be upon him) kissing you, I would not have kissed you”
|Editor MA Khan's book (Feb 2009). Learn
more here | Paperback: $ 24.95 | Kindle ed:
$ 7.96 | E.Book: $ 6:00
It is a well known fact that most of the healthy and well fed non
Muslim men hardly manage to impregnate their wives once or twice in
their life time. The result is that their populations are
dwindling.. On the other hand thanks to the baraka of black stone
touching and kissing Muslim men grow up with a very high libido.
That is why they are allowed four wives and unlimited number of
slave girls, enabling them to multiply like rabbits( Ask the French,
they know, from almost a nonexistent Muslim population just a few
years back France will become a Muslim majority country within next
20 years. If this is not the irrefutable proof of Islam’s truth,
then what is? (Dr. Zaheer and Dr. Ghamdi can use this in their
debates in FFI)
Another Hindu tradition our great prophet maintained from his
Hindu days is that of the sacred water concept* during Hindu
pilgrimage and worship. According to the Hindu tradition sacred
water (of Ganga) is also inseparable from the Shiva emblem as the
crescent moon. Wherever there is a Siva emblem, sacred water must
co-exist. True to that association a sacred fountain exists near the
Kaaba. Its water is held sacred because it has been traditionally
regarded representing Ganga water since pre-Islamic times (Zam-Zam
water). Muslim pilgrims who go to the Kaaba for Haj regard this
Zam-Zam water with reverence and take some bottled water with them
as sacred water. (like Hindus take Ganga water home from
pilgrimage). Many Muslims soak their shrouds with the sacred zam zam
water, a religious tradition from their Hindu ancestry of pouring
sacred Ganga water on their dead.
Prophet Mo also kept the Hindu religious tenet of
circumambulating seven times in their religious ceremonies. Our
prophet ordered Muslims to go around kabah seven times as part of
Haj which was part of Hindu worship prior to capture of Mecca..
Another great tenet our prophet carried on from Hinduism is the concept of washing of all of one’s sins through pilgrimage to Hindu temples at Ganga river and by taking a dip in Ganga water.. Prophet said you wash all your sins by going to pilgrimage to Kaaba and drinking sacred Zam Zam water. This Haj worship concept is a win win situation for all concerned.. God Siva is happy that millions come and circumambulate his temple and kiss his symbolic private part, pilgrims including killers, pedophiles, adulterers, robbers and rapists are happy that their sins of lifetime get washed just by walking seven times around Kaaba and the local businesses and Muallims (prayer leaders) are happy that they can laugh all the way to the bank all year round.
Prophet Mo also maintained the word Eid from Hinduism to celebrate the completion of Haj worship at the Siva temple of Kabah. Eid in Sanskrit means worship. The Islamic word Eid for festive days, signifying days of worship, is a pure Sanskrit word.
Hindus also practice all night worship of moon Goddess Durga
(Allah) on certain nights called “Jagratta” and believe that by
doing that their worship is worth a lot more blessings.. Prophet Mo
did not want Muslims to lose out on that count and thus included
three “Jagratas” in Islam, shab-e-Qadar, Shab-e-Barat and
Shab-e-Meraj when Muslim salats are worth a lot more than average
salat. Practising Muslims pray like crazy during these nights to
gain extra blessings ( mostly out of shape Muslims can hardly walk
next day from all night of sit ups)
In summary our great prophet incorporated the following Hindu religious rituals and concepts to ensure that Muslims also get blessed by Hindu Gods Siva and Hindu Goddess Allah ( Durga) (along with Yahweh, the God of Abraham and Ahuramazda the God of Zoroastrians whose religious tenets he also incorporated in our beloved religion of Al Islam).
1. Adopting Hindu deity moon God Allah as the deity of Islam
2. Making Hindu Moon God Siva’s temple Kaaba as the holiest place of Islam
3. Making the black stone as the most holy stone of Islam and making touching and kissing of it as a a blissful act of Sunnah.
5. Adopting the Hindu pilgrimages Haj and Umra as the highest worship in Islam.
6. Shaving the heads as Hindus do for pilgrimages
7. Circumambulating the Siva temple Kabah 7 times as Hindus did.
8. Adopting the Hindu concept of washing all the sins by making the holy pilgrimage.
9. Collecting holy water representing Ganga Jal (zam zam water) as Hindus do to take holy blessings home.
10. Wearing White seamless cloth during pilgrimage as Hindus wear during their religious ceremonies and pilgrimages.
11. Celebrating the completion of worship of Siva temple Kabah by giving it the Hindu Sanskrit name of EidEid.
12. Including all night worships of moon God Allah (Durga) called Jagratta as part of Islam.
Jazakallah Khair and namaste.
* This article us a satire