The ultimate mission of Islam is to conquer the world for Allah, where Islam will be only religion practiced (Quran 2:193, 8:39). Non-Muslims, who refuse to embrace Islam, will be slaughtered wherever found if they are idolaters, and relentlessly fought and subjugated into dhimmis if they are People of the Book (i.e. Jews and Christians). In order to hide this brutal face of Islam, Muslims have created terms such as Islamophobia to malign those, who question and expose the brutal nature of Islam, as racist and bigots. They excuse barbaric terrorist attacks by radical Muslims by reciting the rare peace verses of the Quran that have all being abrogated by the abundant violent verses, and call these Muslims as Self-radicalized, despite the fact that those terrorist Muslims commit the horrid acts of terrorism by obeying the violent verses of the Quran that command them to terrorize and kill the kafirs. Now-a-days, individual Muslims, after reading the Quran and being inspired by its violent verses, are engaging in acts of terrorism on their own, and to hide the Islamic inspiration from their actions, Muslim organizations and the media are calling it the “Lone Wolf” phenomenon.
- The Rise of the Lone Wolf Terrorist (time.com)
- 7 Other Lone Wolf Islamic Attacks Inside the U.S. (breitbart.com)
Calling these Muslim killers Lone Wolf rather maligns the real wolves that will never go out and kill the members of their species in the horrendous manner as do the Islam-inspired Jihadist Muslims. These wolves are not evil like Muslim Jihadis. They are incapable of murdering, raping, terrorizing, and torturing their own. But millions of Muslims are capable as well as willing – either in groups or as individuals – to terrorize, torture, rape and murder the kafirs, members of their own species, thanks to commands of the Quranic verses and Sunna of their prophet:
- Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".
- Quran 8.12-13 'I shall be with you. Give courage to the believers. I shall cast terror into the hearts of the infidels. Strike off their heads, strike off the very tips of their fingers!'
- Verse 8:60: “Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power, including steeds of war, to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies, of God and your enemies….”
- Bukhari 4852/220: “Allah’s Apostle (Prophet Muhammad) said, “I have been made victorious with terror”
- Bukhari 019/4366: It has been narrated by 'Umar b. al-Khattib that he heard the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) say: “I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslim.”
- Bukhari 4/52/176: Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar: Allah's Apostle said, "You (i.e. Muslims) will fight with the Jews till some of them will hide behind stones. The stones will (betray them) saying, 'O 'Abdullah (i.e. slave of Allah)! There is a Jew hiding behind me; so kill him.' "
When such terror-inspiring commands comes from the supposed Almighty Creator and His holy Prophet, nothing can be more potent in instigating terrorism and violence.
In order to shield Islam from the actions of these Muslim terrorists, Muslim organizations are characterizing perpetrators as Lone Wolves, who self-radicalize themselves on their own into committing those barbaric acts. From the days of Prophet Muhammad, the modus operandi of Islam has been to terrorize the non-Muslims into insecurity and eventual submission to Islam. The Muslim strategy of condemning the murderous Islamic Jihadis as Lone Wolves helps shielding the evil and terrorizing nature of Islam even as the so-called Lone Wolves continue creating insecurity among non-Muslims. In order to stop the so-called Lone Wolf terrorism, it is essential to condemn the verses of the Quran that inspire Muslims to commit those acts of terrorism. For example:
Quran 47:4: “Therefore, when ye meet the Unbelievers (in fight), strike off their heads; at length; then when you have made wide Slaughter among them, carefully tie up the remaining captives”: thereafter (is the time for) either generosity or ransom: Until the war lays down its burdens.”
Quran 5:33: “The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution (by beheading), or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter;”
Therefore, the Muslim strategy of calling the Islamic Jihadis as Lone Wolves only helps advance the age-old conquering agenda of Islam.